Jeff Madden wants to bring his business experience, his ability to lead teams to accomplish a common goal and his competitive drive to the Colonie Town Board to ensure Colonie maintains its status as one of the best places to live and raise a family in New York.
Jeff was raised in Colonie where he attended Colonie Central High School before studying Sports Management at SUNY Brockport. Jeff has been married to his wife Cherub for the past forty years and together raised three children and are the proud grandparents of four.
Jeff is a business man with over 40 years experience.
● At just 23 Jeff owned his first Colonie business- Clean All, a residential and commercial cleaning company.
● Other businesses to follow were the All Sports Cafe and Madden’s, both Colonie eateries of the 80’s and 90’s.
● Jeff also spent over 20 years in upper management in the Automotive business.
Jeff has been coach and mentor to 100’s of Colonie’s youth.
● Colonie High School football and lacrosse.
● Colonie Little League.
● Colonie Pop Warner.
Jeff is a competitor.
● Three sport Varsity letterman Colonie Central. Football, wrestling and baseball
● Nine years semi pro football. Metro Mallers, Electric City Chargers and Uncle Sam of Troy
● Active member Capital District Mens Senior Baseball League